Treegator® is a slow release watering system for new trees.
Our 15-Gallon Treegator® Jr. PRO delivers a high volume of
water directly to the root system of a newly planted tree or shrub
with no run-off or evaporation.
Treegator® Jr. PRO features a low-profile design that enables
it to fit under plantings with branches beginning only 6" from
the ground or higher.
Plus, it's made of a durable brown PVC plastic that allows it
to seamlessly blend with the surrounding landscape.
- Use on trees, evergreens & shrubs.
- Quick and easy to install* Just place, fill and walk away!
- Color blends with existing landscape.
- Fill just 1 to 2 times per week for most new plantings.
- Dual emitters deliver water within 5 to 8 hours.
- 100% absorption eliminates water waste.
- Deep water saturation with every application.
- Promotes deep root growth.
- Reduces transplant and drought shock.
- Filled with water - 36" diameter x 7" tall
- Holds approximately 15 gallons of water.
- Fits planting with trunks up to 6 inches in diameter.
- Made of brown PVC with "gator-skin" embossing.
- UV-stabilized to withstand exposure to sunlight
- Continuously waters for approximately 5 to 8 hours.
- Removable dual emitter system solves clogging issues.
- Convenient handle allows for easy filling.
- Use on a level surface or properly built mulch pile.
2-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY:
- 1-Year limited manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship.