Treegator® is a slow release watering system for new trees.
Our 20-Gallon Treegator® Original delivers a high volume of
water directly to the root system of a newly planted tree with
no run-off or evaporation.
Treegator® Bags save you time, money and effort, all while
properly and efficiently watering your new trees.
Other products may look like, or even claim to work as good or better than a Treegator® Slow Release Watering Bag
But Treegator® is the ONLY one that has been used and
trusted by industry professionals worldwide since 1991.
- Ideal for new shade or street trees.
- Reduces transplant and drought shock.
- Quick and easy to set-up and fill.
- 100% water absorption with no run-off.
- Reduces time spent at tree by up to 80%
- Deep water saturation with every application.
- Promotes deep root growth.
- Fill 1 to 2 times per week, or as needed.
- Filled with water - 30" Tall x 18" Wide (at base)
- Single bag holds approximately 20 gallons.
- Single Bag fits 1 to 4 " caliper (dia.) tree.
- Two bags zipped together holds approx. 50 gallons.
- Two bags fits up to 8" caliper (dia.) tree.
- Use on trees with branches at least 30" off the ground.
- Made of green polyethylene plastic with nylon webbing.
- Two water release points per bag for even watering.
- Bag is empty in approximately 5 to 9 hours.
- UV stabilized to withstand exposure to sunlight.
- Fill opening fits up to 3" diameter hose.
2-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY:
- 2-Year limited manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship